Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Bun bun bun bun buuuuuunny bun bun bun...

Yeah, I just imagined the theme song to Two and a Half Men (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZJQlddwuvY), replacing the word "men" with "bun".

Yup.

() ()
( .. )
(..)(..)

Also, thanks to Josh, I only hear Queen's song Bicycle replacing the word "bicycle" with "big penis". Example:

I want to ride my big penis I want to ride my cock...

Yup.

Bicycle turned into big penis.

Wish my bike did that.

It's ok - I have both at my disposal, just not at the same time.

And now Pablo doubts his support of my blog. But he knows that he respects my decisions and that I'd never do or say anything to harm him. SEE?!

Also, he claims that as long as I maintain that he has a big penis, he won't complain.

...Or maybe he will, but that's just his Jewishness talking.

I'll never complain about his big penis.

...He just gave me an odd smirk. I think it's a combination of flattery and disdain. I prefer to call it love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some love.